Pages

Days in London

Monday, May 18

I went visiting in London and ended up in a unexpected heatwave, Beautiful.


Summer is "Loading..."

















My Dad and I had tete-a-tete break in Fortnum and Mason, we wandered around finding beautiful thing after beautiful things before we took a well deserved tea break.


The rush of central London seemed a different land and we'd landed in a beautiful, peace ridden place where customer service was faultless. It seems rare these days but it shouldn't be, right?


The cakes and conversation were divine, to the backdrop lovely 1950s pudding of a space (I’d recommend eating in the “Ice Cream "Parlour” as we did and if you want cool, calm, sleek and by the same token eat a petite sweet) The loveliness of the experience was agreed upon by both of us and we agreed to do "this" more.


Brixton and the MIX of culture, I love, for a feel of life and community - It’s an inspiring chaos, even if sometimes daunting.


I was taken to Senzala, treated to savoury crepes who’d have thunk it? I would definitely recommend this place above other Brixton base eating establishment, no pressure. no stress eating environment. Also. do notice on that brutal yellow a William Blake quote, cool eh? What did I say to you? Culture






Anxiety Levels:(Out of 10)
F&M: ☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

BRIXTON: ☂☂☂☂☂☂☂








Now, I am on a mission to visit some "10/10"places, despite my anxiety.


(London, Brighton, Hertfordshire or Bedfordshire)


Any suggestions would be enormously helpful.


Where would you suggest I go?