Pages

The Second Hander

Wednesday, June 3

(The Mini Market Post)





















I have been doing alot more preloved purchasing, I always have favoured the second hand due to enjoying rarity among other perks you get whilst playing the preloved field. Now, I have a much more concious, mindful approach to the situation although I didn't suddenly decide to change my mind set,




I seem to be finding myself alot more contented with the experiences and the items that I have taken on as my own. I shall never tire of visiting the stalls/shops with the wierdest selection and always appreciate the vast array of bits and bobs you can find even if not to buy to admire and be amused by...












Often my camera comes along to Markets, I find achievment in the fact I'm involved in a sort of community and involving myself in life - absorbing so many other lives... This is inspiring seeing the personal items, people and making their lives up in my head. The nature of actually finding, hunting and rummaging for an item - this is all part of earning the item, handing over the money is just


the full stop at the end of the sentence.


Anxiety Levels:(Out of 10)


☂☂☂☂